Zigray Law Office, LLC
Free Initial Consultations

November 2016 Archives

Can I challenge my mother's or father's will?

The loss of a parent or other close relative is always painful. Unfortunately, for many people, inheritance disputes can compound the feelings of stress and anxiety during a time of grief. When it comes time to review the contents of a will, some individuals are surprised to find that the will has been recently altered, or a codicil has been executed that creates confusion over the meaning of the original estate plan.

What types of assets don't have to go through probate?

The time immediately following the loss of a loved one can be very difficult. Oftentimes the last thing anyone wants to do after such a loss is to care for legal concerns while also attempting to grieve and process. Because of this, some may want to relocate some of their assets into certain types of assets in order to reduce the amount of time their loved ones will have to spend in probate court following their death.

Considerations when transferring farm property to family

Ohio farmers sometimes face unique issues when it comes to asset transfer. It's not uncommon for a farmer to want to leave real property to a specific family member on death or even transfer an ownership interest during life. The legal options available allow for several variations of transfer timing and structure. Corporations and limited liability companies offer tremendous flexibility and may be beneficial as estate planning tools or to facilitate asset transfer.

Contact Zigray Law Office, LLC Consultations are Free

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy




1755 Indian Wood Circle
Suite 400
Maumee, OH 43537

Phone: 419-794-1044
Fax: 419-794-7454
Map & Directions