Protecting Your Financial Interests And Property Rights During Probate Disputes
Have you been excluded from a will or trust? Are assets missing from an estate? Was the family farm given exclusively to only one sibling? Do you have questions about the conduct of an executor or trustee? There are many disputes that can be solved via probate litigation.
Zigray Law Office, LLC, understands the emotional turmoil that can surround will contests and contesting a trust and their complex related issues. We know how to help individuals and families work through these disputes. Many trial attorneys avoid probate due to the different rules of probate, and many probate attorneys lack the trial skills necessary for litigation. We have over 25 years of legal experience with over two decades focused on probate litigation.
Contingency fees are available, and we are willing to travel throughout Ohio to provide a free in-home initial consultation.
We Can Help You Resolve:
- Disputes involving wills
- Trust disputes
- Changes to beneficiary designations on insurance, investments and bank accounts
- The misuse of a power of attorney
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Disputed transfers of property during life by a deceased person
- Disputes regarding the inheritance of a farm
- Pursuing concealed assets and filing claims against the estate
- Enforcing inheritance
- Guardianship establishment
- Interpretation by the court of terms within a will or trust
Probate Experience Plus Trial Skills
Probate litigation often involves family members having very different points of view on a topic. This can create emotional turmoil that may harm familial relations for many years. Having effective assistance who is familiar with the processes of probate and probate litigation, and the probable outcomes can help minimize the impact your family experiences.